Food Safety And Compliance Programs Training
Whether you are company with 2 or more than 200 employees, we have food safety and quality training programs that suits your requirements.
If you can not attend training during daytime, we offer training in the evening and weekends to accommodate your needs too.
We have two types of training methods.
- E-LEARNING (LIVE INSTRUCTOR)All our training are available via E-learning. The training is provided by the live instructor. The participant knowledge is verified through various techniques such as questions, group exercises, online exam etc.
- ON-SITE TRAININGWhen a company has more than 6 people to be trained, we can arrange on-site training. The training is provided by the approved trainer. The participant knowledge is verified through various techniques such as questions, group exercises, and exam etc.
Customer Based Specific Training
Often client request us, for custom based training of shorter length (1-2 hours) or one on one coaching or training on specific program or subject. Based on client request, we can create a custom based specific training.
Some of the examples of such training are as follows:
- Food Safety and Quality Culture Plan
- Allergen and Sanitation Programs
- Crisis Management such as COVID-19
- Foreign Material Control Programs
- Supplier Management Programs
We offer various kinds of food safety and quality programs training for HACCP and GFSI standards.
Our Training Programs
We have below listed training programs.
To book a training course click here
- HACCP overview for Executives / Senior Management
- HACCP for Manufacturing
- HACCP for Storage and Distribution
- HACCP for Storage and Distribution Workshop
- HACCP Pre-requisite Programs Workshop
- HACCP Plan Development Workshop
- HACCP Verification and Validation
- BRCGS Issue 8 for site
- BRCGS 8 Auditor
- BRCGS 8 Lead Auditor
- BRCGS HACCP
- BRCGS HARPC
- BRCGS Internal Auditor
- BRCGS Root Cause Analysis
- BRCGS Risk Assessment
- BRCGS Validation and Verification
- BRCGS Vulnerability Assessment for Food Fraud
- BRCGS Environmental Monitoring Program
- BRCGS Agents and Brokers Sites
- BRCGS Agents and Brokers Auditors
- BRCGS professional designate program
- BRCGS GFCP (Gluten Free Certification Program) for Industry
- BRCGS GFCP for Auditor
- SFCR – PCP
- SFCR Overview
- PCP for manufacturers and exporters
- PCP for importers
- SQF Code 8.1 to 9.0 changes overview
- SQF Code 8.1 to 9.0 changes workshop
- SQF Food Safety Code 9.0 Review
- SQF Food Quality Code 9.0 Review