This course is designed to help technical teams gain a firm understanding of the SQF code 8.1 to 9.0 changes as well as the evidence expected to be in place to meet the intent.
It provides you with an in-depth overview of changes in the system and GMP elements as well as how to meet those requirements.
You will learn 1) how to develop and implement the Food Safety Culture Plan and 2) how to perform Threat Assessment and implement mitigation strategies.
DURATION: 1 day
TRAINING COST: $585.00 + HST 13%
All prices are in Canadian dollars. HST only applies to Canadian delegate.
THIS COURSE IS BENEFICIAL FOR:
- Food site technical managers, quality managers and quality teams
- SQF Practitioner, SQF Coordinators, HACCP team members
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVE:
- Initial objectives and timeline
- The purpose and key elements of the changes in the SQF Code 9.0
- Part A: Implementing and maintaining standard
- Changes to audit duration, audit scoring, remote audits, unannounced audits, suspension/withdrawal
- Part B: Food safety codes (auditable standard)
- The review of system elements changes (module 2)
- The review of GMP elements changes (module 11)
- Development and Implementation of Food Safety Culture Plan
- Perform Threat Assessment and Implement Risk Mitigation Strategies
- Training materials will be provided to each participant.
- At the end of the course, the participants will receive “SQF Code 8.1 to 9.0 Changes, Food Safety Culture Plan and Threat Assessment Overview” attendance certificate issued by the “FSCA”.
25% of training cost is applied when delegate decided to cancel training 10 days prior to the training date.
When there are less than 10 delegates, training will be rescheduled or cancelled, and delegate will be notified immediately. In case of cancellation of class, the delegate will be reimbursed for the training fees immediately.