This course is designed for food importing companies to gain a firm understanding of the SFCR requirements as well as the evidence expected to be in place to meet the intent.
It provides you with an in-depth overview Preventive Controls and Preventive Control Plan requirements and how to implement PC and PCP at your facility.
DURATION: 2 day
TRAINING COST: $899.00 + HST 13%
All prices are in Canadian dollars. HST only applies to Canadian delegate.
THIS COURSE IS BENEFICIAL FOR:
- Food site technical managers, quality managers and quality teams
- HACCP team members
- Importers, Agents, and brokers
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVE:
- SFCR Overview and timelines
- Key requirements (licensing, preventive controls, and traceability)
- Commodity specific requirements (meat, dairy, egg, fish, fresh fruits, vegetables, honey, icewine, maple syrup)
- PCP content for consumer safety, food safety and import
- Foreign supplier control and procedures
- Preventive Controls for manufacturers, interprovincial trades, and exporters
- Treatment and processes
- Sanitation, pest control and non-food agents
- Conveyances or equipment
- Conditions of the establishment
- Loading, unloading, and storage
- Investigation, notification, complaints, and recall
- Preventive Control Plan – Hazards identification, analysis, and control measures
- Inspection and enforcement
- Additional resources
- Training materials will be provided to each participant.
- At the end of the course, the participants will receive “Preventive Control Plan” attendance certificate issued by the “FSCA”.
25% of training cost is applied when delegate decided to cancel training 10 days prior to the training date.
When there are less than 10 delegates, training will be rescheduled or cancelled, and delegate will be notified immediately. In case of cancellation of class, the delegate will be reimbursed for the training fees immediately.