This course is designed to help technical teams gain a firm understanding of the SFCA and SFCR as well as the evidence expected to be in place to meet the intent.
It provides you with an in-depth overview of the purpose and requirements of the Safe Food for Canadians Regulations (SFCR).
The SFCR will improve Canada’s food safety system and allow the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) to create a stronger, more consistent, and preventive system with a risk-based inspection model.
DURATION: 1/2 day
TRAINING COST: $295.00 + HST 13%
All prices are in Canadian dollars. HST only applies to Canadian delegate.
THIS COURSE IS BENEFICIAL FOR:
- Food site technical managers, quality managers and quality teams
- HACCP team members
- Importers, Agents, and brokers
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVE:
- The key elements of the Safe Food for Canadians Regulations: licensing, preventive controls and traceability
- Preventive control measures and requirements for processors, importers and exporters
- Who would need a licence and/or Preventive Control Plan under the proposed Safe Food for Canadians Regulations?
- Understand how to meet traceability requirements
- Training materials will be provided to each participant.
- At the end of the course, the participants will receive “SFCR Overview” attendance certificate issued by the “FSCA”.
25% of training cost is applied when delegate decided to cancel training 10 days prior to the training date.
When there are less than 10 delegates, training will be rescheduled or cancelled, and delegate will be notified immediately. In case of cancellation of class, the delegate will be reimbursed for the training fees immediately.