This is a refresher training in the development and implementation of HACCP programs.
DURATION: 1 days
TRAINING COST: $585.00 + HST 13%
All prices are in Canadian dollars. HST only applies to Canadian delegate.
HACCP ALLIANCE CERTIFICATE FEE:
In addition to training fees, the delegate is required to pay certificate fee of US $10 plus shipping and handling cost.
THIS COURSE IS BENEFICIAL FOR:
- Food site technical managers, quality managers and quality teams
- HACCP team members from production, sanitation, maintenance, and logistics department etc.
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVE:
- Introduction to Food Safety and the HACCP System
- HACCP Overview
- History and Benefits of HACCP
- HACCP Pre-Requisite Programs
- Receiving, Shipping Storage
- Equipment and Maintenance
- Cleaning and Sanitation
- Personnel Hygiene Practices
- Allergen Management
- Pest Management
- Recall and Traceability
III. HACCP Principles Seven (7) principles and Twelve 12 Steps
- Steps in developing a HACCP plan
- Hazards Analysis (Identification, Controls, Risk Assessment)
- CCP Identification and Procedures
- Implementing the plan, including recordkeeping and verification
- HACCP Implementation, Maintenance and Review
- Senior management support and commitment
- Training materials will be provided to each delegate.
- Each delegate is required to participate in the poll questions, group exercises and case studies during training.
- At the end of the course, the delegates will receive “HACCP for Storage and Distribution Training” certificate issued by the “FSCA”.
25% of training cost is applied when delegate decided to cancel training 10 days prior to the training date.
When there are less than 10 delegates, training will be rescheduled or cancelled, and delegate will be notified immediately. In case of cancellation of class, the delegate will be reimbursed for the training fees immediately.