This purpose of this course is to train delegates in the 7 principles and 12 steps of HACCP Plan. The delegates will be able to exercise the hazard identification, hazard control and risk management.
The delegate is required to complete 2 days HACCP Pre-requisite programs course/training prior to taking this training.
DURATION: 2 days
TRAINING COST: $899.00 + HST 13%
All prices are in Canadian dollars. HST only applies to Canadian delegate.
HACCP ALLIANCE CERTIFICATE FEE:
In addition to training fees, the delegate is required to pay certificate fee of US $10 plus shipping and handling cost.
THIS COURSE IS BENEFICIAL FOR:
- Food site technical managers, quality managers and quality teams
- HACCP team members
- Auditors and internal auditors
- SQF practitioners, BRCGS Coordinators, HACCP Coordinators
- Supervisors, Lead hands, CCP Operators
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVE:
- Introduction to Food Safety and the HACCP System
- HACCP Overview
- History and Benefits of HACCP
- HACCP and its relationship to quality and safety programs
- Responsibilities: Management, quality assurance, operations, regulatory agencies, etc.
- Review of HACCP Pre-Requisite Programs
- A review HACCP Pre-requisite Programs such as sanitation, housekeeping, hygienic practices, training programs, and establishment layout (Adequate prerequisite programs are an essential part of a successful HACCP program
III. HACCP Principles Seven (7) principles and Twelve 12 Steps
- Steps in developing a HACCP plan
- Hazards Analysis (Identification, Controls, Risk Assessment)
- CCP Identification and Procedures
- Implementing the plan, including recordkeeping and verification
- HACCP Implementation, Maintenance and Review
- Senior management support and commitment
- Staff training
- Periodic modifications and updates (new procedures, products, equipment)
- Measuring the plan’s effectiveness and review
- Regulatory Issues
- Training materials will be provided to each delegate.
- Delegates are required to bring a copy of their product list, ingredient list, packaging material list, process flow diagram and plant schematic.
- Each delegate is required to participate in the poll questions, group exercises and case studies during training.
- At the end of the course, the delegates will receive “HACCP Plan Development and Implementation” certificate issued by the “FSCA” with HACCP Alliance Seal.
25% of training cost is applied when delegate decided to cancel training 10 days prior to the training date.
When there are less than 10 delegates, training will be rescheduled or cancelled, and delegate will be notified immediately. In case of cancellation of class, the delegate will be reimbursed for the training fees immediately.