This course is part of the BRCGS Professional recognition program.
This course will provide delegates with a thorough understanding of vulnerability assessment for food fraud and enable them to use techniques to better identify and mitigate risks associated to raw materials in the supply chain. This is particularly useful when implementing product safety management systems and the requirements of the BRCGS on site.
Duration: 1 day
Training Cost: $585.00 + HST 13%
All prices are in Canadian dollars. HST only applies to Canadian delegate.
BRCGS Certificate fee:
In addition to training fees, BRCGS charges £30 per certificate; the delegate is required to pay certificate fee.
This course is beneficial for:
- HACCP team members
- Technical staff
- BRCGS Professionals
Key learning objective:
- Understand vulnerability assessment requirements for BRCGS.
- Understand what is meant by the term ‘food fraud’.
- Be able to identify the difference between vulnerability assessment, threat analysis critical control point and food defence.
- Be able to assess the raw materials most vulnerable to food fraud.
- Training materials will be provided to each delegate.
- At the end of the course, each delegate is required to be submit an assignment.
- The delegate must achieve score of 75%; to pass an assignment.
At the end of the course, the delegates will receive “Vulnerability Assessment for Food Fraud” Attendance certificate and another certificate after successful pass of an assignment, issued by BRCGS.
25% of training cost is applied when delegate decided to cancel training 10 days prior to the training date.
When there are less than 10 delegates, training will be rescheduled or cancelled, and delegate will be notified immediately. In case of cancellation of class, the delegate will be reimbursed for the training fees immediately.