This course is part of the BRCGS Professional recognition program.
This course will provide delegates with a thorough understanding of validation and verification so that they know the level of detail required for each process and are able to use validation and verification in practice. This is especially helpful when implementing some of the requirements in the BRCGS.
Duration: 1 day
Training Cost: $585.00 + HST 13%
All prices are in Canadian dollars. HST only applies to Canadian delegate.
BRCGS Certificate fee:
In addition to training fees, BRCGS charges £30 per certificate; the delegate is required to pay certificate fee.
This course is beneficial for:
- HACCP team members
- Technical staff
- BRCGS Professionals
Key learning objective:
- Define and understand the terms validation and verification
- Understand the level of detail required for each process
- Be able to use validation and verification in practice
- Appreciate how validation and verification relate to conformance to the Standard
- Training materials will be provided to each delegate.
- At the end of the course, each delegate is required to be submit an assignment.
- The delegate must achieve score of 75%; to pass an assignment.
At the end of the course, the delegates will receive “Validation and Verification” Attendance certificate and another certificate after successful pass of an assignment, issued by BRCGS.
25% of training cost is applied when delegate decided to cancel training 10 days prior to the training date.
When there are less than 10 delegates, training will be rescheduled or cancelled, and delegate will be notified immediately. In case of cancellation of class, the delegate will be reimbursed for the training fees immediately.