This course is part of the BRCGS Professional recognition programme.
This course will provide delegates with a thorough understanding of root cause analyses (RCA), to know the importance of RCA, and to be able to perform RCA competently. This is especially helpful when implementing some of the requirements in the BRCGS.
Duration: 1 day
Training Cost: $749.00 + HST 13%
All prices are in Canadian dollars. HST only applies to Canadian delegate.
BRCGS Certificate fee:
In addition to training fees, BRCGS charges £30 per certificate; the delegate is required to pay certificate fee.
This course is beneficial for:
- Food site technical managers, quality managers and quality teams
- Members of food safety management teams implementing HACCP or food safety plans from production, sanitation, maintenance and logistics department etc.
- Food laboratory directors, managers and technicians
- Consultants and researchers involved in food safety
- BRCGS Professionals
Key learning objective:
- Define Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Understand the difference between symptoms and RCA
- Understand the role and importance of RCA in terms of in compliance with BRCGS
- Explore some common methods of RCA
- Be able to perform RCA independently and document it effectively
- Training materials will be provided to each delegate.
- At the end of the course; each delegate is required to be submit an assignment.
- The delegate must achieve score of 75%; to pass an assignment.
At the end of the course, the delegates will receive “Root Cause Analysis” Attendance certificate and another certificate after successful pass of an assignment, issued by BRCGS.
25% of training cost is applied when delegate decided to cancel training 10 days prior to the training date.
When there are less than 10 delegates, training will be rescheduled or cancelled, and delegate will be notified immediately. In case of cancellation of class, the delegate will be reimbursed for the training fees immediately.