This course is part of the BRCGS Professional recognition program.
This course will provide delegates with a thorough understanding of risk assessment and enable them to use different risk assessment models. This is particularly useful when implementing product safety management systems on site, and when implementing the requirements of the BRCGS.
Duration: 1 day
Training Cost: $585.00 + HST 13%
All prices are in Canadian dollars. HST only applies to Canadian delegate.
BRCGS Certificate fee:
In addition to training fees, BRCGS charges £30 per certificate; the delegate is required to pay certificate fee.
This course is beneficial for:
- HACCP team members
- Technical staff
- BRCGS Professionals
Key learning objective:
- Understand risk assessment terminology
- Choose and use different risk assessment models for processes on-site
- Understand what the BRCGS expects from a thorough risk assessment
- Training materials will be provided to each delegate.
- At the end of the course, each delegate is required to be submit an assignment.
- The delegate must achieve score of 75%; to pass an assignment.
At the end of the course, the delegates will receive “Risk Assessment” Attendance certificate and another certificate after successful pass of an assignment, issued by BRCGS.
25% of training cost is applied when delegate decided to cancel training 10 days prior to the training date.
When there are less than 10 delegates, training will be rescheduled or cancelled, and delegate will be notified immediately. In case of cancellation of class, the delegate will be reimbursed for the training fees immediately.