BRCGS PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATE PROGRAM
Visit https://www.brcgs.com/training/brcgs-professional/about-the-programme/ for more details.
Available exclusively to those who work at a BRCGS certificated site.
BRCGS Professional is a learning programme which will give you international recognition for the key skills and knowledge essential for product safety management.
As a BRCGS Professional you will be well-equipped to manage any Standard in your business – including those recognised by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) – and able to implement or manage product safety systems.
BRCGS is respected for quality and brand protection assurance, and is the leading provider of GFSI-recognised Standards globally.
This training programme has been designed by the BRCGS Technical team in response to demands from industry for training on the skills necessary to implement effective product safety management.
This course is designed for:
- Food site technical managers, quality managers and quality teams
- Members of food safety management teams implementing HACCP or food safety plans from production, sanitation, maintenance and logistics department etc.
Gaining certification as a BRCGS professional will:
- Enhance your understanding of product safety management;
- Enable you to apply skills to reduce risks associated with product safety;
- Enable you to contribute as part of the brand protection team your company needs; and
- Raise your status as a valuable employee.
What Courses Are Included in This Program
You must complete and pass ONE of the following courses relevant to a BRCGS:
- BRC Issue 8 sites training (2 days)
- Lead auditor course (5 days)
- Auditor training (3 days)
- Conversion course to the current issue of the Standard.
PLUS, ONE of the following:
- HACCP course (2 days)
- Hazard Analysis Risk Assessment course (2 days)
- HARPC course (2 days)
- FSPCA PCQI/FSMA course (2.5 days)
PLUS, THREE of the following courses:
- Risk assessment (1 day)
- Root cause analysis (1 day)
- Validation and verification (1 day)
- Internal auditor (2 days)
- Vulnerability assessment for food fraud (1 day)
- Environmental monitoring program (1 day)
BRCGS PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE
On completion of the required courses, you will be awarded with a BRCGS Professional certificate and an electronic open badge for use on emails and LinkedIn.