This course is part of the BRCGS Professional recognition programme.
This course has been designed to enable delegates to gain a full understanding of the general principles of the Standard, and how to comply with the requirements. Delegates will also gain an understanding of what to expect during the process of certification, and actions needed prior to, during and after the audit.
Duration: 2 days
Training Cost: $899.00 + HST 13%
All prices are in Canadian dollars. HST only applies to Canadian delegate.
BRCGS Certificate fee:
In addition to training fees, BRCGS charges £30 per certificate; the delegate is required to pay certificate fee.
This course is beneficial for:
- Technical & quality managers and their teams from manufacturing and retailing operations such as production, sanitation, maintenance, logistics etc.
- Food Safety and Quality Technicians / Supervisors
- HACCP Coordinator
- BRCGS Professionals
Key learning objective:
- Understand the details of the scheme
- How to meet the requirements of the Standard
- What to expect from your BRCGS audit?
- Accessing and using site audit reports on the BRCGS Directory
- Training materials will be provided to each delegate.
- However, delegate is required to bring a copy of “BRCGS Issue 9 standard copy which is available free of charge from the BRCGS Bookshop.
- The delegate must have read and reviewed a copy of the Standard prior to the course for better understanding of the standard during the training.
- At the end of the course, each delegate is required to be assessed with an exam.
- The exam consists of 25 questions and delegate is required to score 60% to pass an exam.
At the end of the course, the delegates will receive “BRCGS Issue 9 for Site” Attendance certificate and another certificate after successful pass of an exam, issued by BRCGS.
25% of training cost is applied when delegate decided to cancel training 10 days prior to the training date.
When there are less than 10 delegates, training will be rescheduled or cancelled, and delegate will be notified immediately. In case of cancellation of class, the delegate will be reimbursed for the training fees immediately.