This course will provide auditors of BRCGS for Food Safety Issue 8 with details of the changes to the Standard for Issue 9, as well as a review of audit protocol and BRCGS expectations to ensure the effectiveness and consistency of audits against the Standard.
Duration: 2 days
Training Cost: $899.00 + HST 13%
All prices are in Canadian dollars. HST only applies to Canadian delegate.
BRCGS Certificate fee:
In addition to training fees, BRCGS charges £30 per certificate; the delegate is required to pay certificate fee.
This course is beneficial for:
- Certification body scheme managers
- Audit report reviewers
- Current auditors of BRCGS for Food Safety Issue 8
- Manufacturing personnel wishing to gain a better understanding of the audit protocol
Key learning objective:
- Know the changes for Issue 9 including changes to existing clauses, new requirements and clauses for voluntary modules
- Recognise the changes to the protocol of the Standard
- Know how the audit should be carried out and reported consistently
- Training materials will be provided to each delegate.
- At the end of the course, each delegate is required to be assessed with an exam.
- The exam consists of 50 questions and delegate is required to score 75% to pass an exam.
At the end of the course, the delegates will receive “BRCGS Issue 8 to 9 Conversion for Auditors” Attendance certificate and another certificate after successful pass of an exam, issued by BRCGS.
25% of training cost is applied when delegate decided to cancel training 10 days prior to the training date.
When there are less than 10 delegates, training will be rescheduled or cancelled, and delegate will be notified immediately. In case of cancellation of class, the delegate will be reimbursed for the training fees immediately.