This course is part of the BRCGS Professional recognition program.
This two-day course will enable you to undertake internal audits and prepare companies for third party audits. It is delivered via a series of workshop-led discussions, presentations, and an interactive case study. During the live case study, you will be given feedback and support to enable you to carry out an audit at your own workplace.
Duration: 2 days
Training Cost: $949.00 + HST 13%
All prices are in Canadian dollars. HST only applies to Canadian delegate.
BRCGS Certificate fee:
In addition to training fees, BRCGS charges £30 per certificate; the delegate is required to pay certificate fee.
This course is beneficial for:
- Quality and technical managers
- Operations managers
- Staff responsible for managing an internal auditing schedule
- BRCGS Professionals
Key learning objective:
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of auditors
- Be able to plan and conduct an internal audit
- Know how to write concise, accurate and factual audit reports
- Be able to undertake audit follow-up activities
- Training materials will be provided to each delegate.
- The delegate will be assessed throughout the course (50%) for participation.
- The delegate is required to undertake a workplace audit and submit an audit report for assessment (50%). The delegate must achieve a 75% pass for this assessment.
At the end of the course, the delegates will receive “BRCGS Internal Auditor” Attendance certificate and another certificate after successful pass of an assignment, issued by BRCGS.
25% of training cost is applied when delegate decided to cancel training 10 days prior to the training date.
When there are less than 10 delegates, training will be rescheduled or cancelled, and delegate will be notified immediately. In case of cancellation of class, the delegate will be reimbursed for the training fees immediately.