This course is part of the BRCGS Professional recognition program.
The BRCGS HARPC course will cover the similarities and differences between requirements of the BRCGS Food Standard and FSMA’s Preventive Controls rule.
BRCGS HARPC is not a substitute for FDA’s Preventive Controls course.
HARPC encompasses far more in the way of food safety assessment and control, than a traditional HACCP plan.
Duration: 2 days
Training Cost: $899.00 + HST 13%
All prices are in Canadian dollars. HST only applies to Canadian delegate.
BRCGS Certificate fee:
In addition to training fees, BRCGS charges £30 per certificate; the delegate is required to pay certificate fee.
This course is beneficial for:
- Food site technical managers, quality managers and quality teams
- Members of food safety management teams implementing HACCP or food safety plans from production, sanitation, maintenance, and logistics department etc.
- Food laboratory directors, managers, and technicians
- Consultants and researchers involved in food safety
- BRCGS Professionals
Key learning objective:
- Understand how the BRCGS Food Standard aligns with FSMA’s Preventative Control rules
- Be able to explain BRCGS and HARPC requirements for development and management of a food safety plan
- Learn how to adapt a BRCGS food safety management system (FSMS) to meet Preventive Controls regulation
- Review common non-conformities related to HACCP and HARPC found in BRCGS audits.
- Review risk analysis principles
- Training materials will be provided to each delegate.
- At the end of the course, each delegate is required to be assessed with an exam.
- The exam consists of 25 questions and delegate is required to score 60% to pass an exam.
At the end of the course, the delegates will receive “BRCGS HARPC” Attendance certificate and another certificate after successful pass of an exam, issued by BRCGS.
25% of training cost is applied when delegate decided to cancel training 10 days prior to the training date.
When there are less than 10 delegates, training will be rescheduled or cancelled, and delegate will be notified immediately. In case of cancellation of class, the delegate will be reimbursed for the training fees immediately.