This course is part of the BRCGS Professional recognition program.
This purpose of this course is to train delegates in the establishment and implementation of hazard analysis and critical control point.
Duration: 2 days
Training Cost: $999.00 + HST 13%
All prices are in Canadian dollars. HST only applies to Canadian delegate.
BRCGS Certificate fee:
In addition to training fees, BRCGS charges £30 per certificate; the delegate is required to pay certificate fee.
This course is beneficial for:
- Food site technical managers, quality managers and quality teams
- Members of food safety management teams implementing HACCP or food safety plans from production, sanitation, maintenance, and logistics department etc.
- Food laboratory directors, managers, and technicians
- Consultants and researchers involved in food safety
- BRCGS Professionals
Key learning objective:
- Benefits of HACCP
- Understand the BRCGS requirements in relation to HACCP
- Describe Codex Alimentarius principles of HACCP
- Describe the reasons HACCP may fail and the most common BRCGS non-conformities related to HACCP
- Conduct a hazard analysis, determine CCPs and develop a HACCP plan with monitoring, corrective action, and verification activities
- Training materials will be provided to each delegate.
- At the end of the course, each delegate is required to be assessed with an exam.
- The exam consists of 25 questions and delegate is required to score 60% to pass an exam.
At the end of the course, the delegates will receive “BRCGS HACCP” Attendance certificate and another certificate after successful pass of an exam, issued by BRCGS.
25% of training cost is applied when delegate decided to cancel training 10 days prior to the training date.
When there are less than 10 delegates, training will be rescheduled or cancelled, and delegate will be notified immediately. In case of cancellation of class, the delegate will be reimbursed for the training fees immediately.