This training course has been designed to help you gain an appreciation of celiac disease and non-celiac gluten sensitivity, understand the Gluten-Free Certification Program requirements and to provide guidance on implementing a Gluten-Free Management System in your business.
This training will also explain the process that a business will need to follow to become a certified Gluten-Free site.
Duration: 1 day
Training Cost: $585.00 + HST 13%
All prices are in Canadian dollars. HST only applies to Canadian delegate.
BRCGS Certificate fee:
In addition to training fees, BRCGS charges £30 per certificate; the delegate is required to pay certificate fee.
This course is beneficial for:
- Food site technical managers, quality managers and quality teams
- Members of food safety management teams implementing HACCP or food safety plans from production, sanitation, maintenance, and logistics department etc.
- Food laboratory directors, managers, and technicians
- Consultants and researchers involved in food safety
- BRCGS Professionals
Key learning objective:
- Gluten Awareness
- Gluten Legal Requirements
- Gluten-Free Certification Program Global Standard
- Implementing the Standard Requirements
- The Certification Process
- Wrap Up, Recap and Resources
- Training materials will be provided to each delegate.
- At the end of the course, each delegate is required to be assessed with an exam.
- The exam consists of 25 questions and delegate is required to score 60% to pass an exam.
At the end of the course, the delegates will receive “BRCGS GFCP” Attendance certificate and another certificate after successful pass of an exam, issued by BRCGS.
25% of training cost is applied when delegate decided to cancel training 10 days prior to the training date.
When there are less than 10 delegates, training will be rescheduled or cancelled, and delegate will be notified immediately. In case of cancellation of class, the delegate will be reimbursed for the training fees immediately.