This course will provide delegates with an in-depth understanding of the revisions to the Standard requirements for Issue 9. It is designed to equip delegates with the skills and knowledge to successfully implement the changes to the Standard on-site.
Duration: 1 day
Training Cost: $499.00 + HST 13%
All prices are in Canadian dollars. HST only applies to Canadian delegate.
BRCGS Certificate fee:
In addition to training fees, BRCGS charges £30 per certificate; the delegate is required to pay certificate fee.
This course is beneficial for:
- Food site technical managers, quality managers and quality teams
- Members of food safety management teams implementing HACCP or food safety plans from production, sanitation, maintenance, and logistics department etc.
- Food laboratory directors, managers, and technicians
- Consultants and researchers involved in food safety
- BRCGS Professionals
Key learning objective:
- Understand the changes to existing requirements
- Understand what sites need to do to implement the new requirements
- Recognize the changes to the protocol of the Standard
- Know what to expect from the Food 9 audit
- Training materials will be provided to each delegate.
- At the end of the course, each delegate is required to be assessed with an exam.
- The exam consists of 25 questions and delegate is required to score 60% to pass an exam.
At the end of the course, the delegates will receive “BRCGS Issue 8 to 9 Conversion for Site” Attendance certificate and another certificate after successful pass of an exam, issued by BRCGS.
25% of training cost is applied when delegate decided to cancel training 10 days prior to the training date.
When there are less than 10 delegates, training will be rescheduled or cancelled, and delegate will be notified immediately. In case of cancellation of class, the delegate will be reimbursed for the training fees immediately.