This course is part of the BRCGS Professional recognition programme.
This course will provide delegates with an understanding of the key components of an environmental monitoring programme to identify potential microbiological risks in production and open product areas; in addition to explaining different sampling methods and key elements of a corrective action procedure.
This is particularly useful when implementing an environmental monitoring programme based on BRCGS Global Standard Food Safety Issue 8 requirements and industry best practices.
Duration: 1 day
Training Cost: $585.00 + HST 13%
All prices are in Canadian dollars. HST only applies to Canadian delegate.
BRCGS Certificate fee:
In addition to training fees, BRCGS charges £30 per certificate; the delegate is required to pay certificate fee.
This course is beneficial for:
- HACCP team members
- Technical staff
- BRCGS Professionals
Key learning objective:
- Understand Issue 8 requirements and key components of an environmental monitoring programme, including risk assessment, sampling location, target organisms, test methods, sample frequency, establishing control limits, appropriate corrective action, validation/verification of the programme
- Describe appropriate target organisms and identify suitable sampling locations
- Explain different sampling methods
- Explain appropriate corrective action for environmental monitoring failures
- Develop an environmental monitoring programme based on Issue 8 requirements and industry best practices
- Training materials will be provided to each delegate.
- At the end of the course, each delegate is required to be submit an assignment.
- The delegate must achieve score of 75%; to pass an assignment.
At the end of the course, the delegates will receive “Environmental Monitoring Program” Attendance certificate and another certificate after successful pass of an assignment, issued by BRCGS.
25% of training cost is applied when delegate decided to cancel training 10 days prior to the training date.
When there are less than 10 delegates, training will be rescheduled or cancelled, and delegate will be notified immediately. In case of cancellation of class, the delegate will be reimbursed for the training fees immediately.