The aim of this course is to ensure that company personnel using the BRCGS for Agents and Brokers Issue 2 have an in-depth and practical understanding of the format and requirements of the Standard, the protocol for the audit and actions following the audit.
Duration: 1 day
Training Cost: $585.00 + HST 13%
All prices are in Canadian dollars. HST only applies to Canadian delegate.
BRCGS Certificate fee:
In addition to training fees, BRCGS charges £30 per certificate; the delegate is required to pay certificate fee.
This course is beneficial for:
Agents, brokers, and their staff who wish to gain a thorough understanding of the Standard and audit protocol to prepare their companies for certification.
Key learning objective:
- Be able to describe the scope of companies and products covered by the Standard.
- Know what is required to comply with the requirements of the Standard.
- Be able to prepare for an audit to the Standard; and
- Understand the protocol for audits to the Standard.
- Training materials will be provided to each delegate.
- However, delegate is required to bring a copy of “BRCGS Agents and Brokers” which is available free of charge from the BRCGS Bookshop.
- The delegate must have read and reviewed a copy of the Standard prior to the course for better understanding of the standard during the training.
- At the end of the course, each delegate is required to be assessed with an exam.
- The exam consists of 25 questions and delegate is required to score 60% to pass an exam.
At the end of the course, the delegates will receive an attendance certificate and another certificate after successful pass of an exam, issued by BRCGS.
25% of training cost is applied when delegate decided to cancel training 10 days prior to the training date.
When there are less than 10 delegates, training will be rescheduled or cancelled, and delegate will be notified immediately. In case of cancellation of class, the delegate will be reimbursed for the training fees immediately.