This course will ensure that prospective auditor of the BRCGS for Agents and Brokers Issue 2 have an in-depth and practical understanding of the format and requirements of the Standard, the protocol for the audit and actions following the audit.
Duration: 1 day
This course is beneficial for:
BRCGS auditors who wish to add this Standard to their audit capabilities.
Training Cost: $585.00 + HST 13%
All prices are in Canadian dollars. HST only applies to Canadian delegate.
BRCGS Certificate fee:
In addition to training fees, BRCGS charges £30 per certificate; the delegate is required to pay certificate fee.
Key learning objective:
- Describe the scope of companies and products covered for certification
- Know what is required to comply with the standard
- Prepare for an audit to the standard
- Understand the procedure for closing out corrective actions on non-conformities
- Be familiar with how an audit will be reported and how companies will be certificated
- Training materials will be provided to each delegate.
- However, delegate is required to bring a copy of “BRCGS Agents and Brokers” which is available free of charge from the BRCGS Bookshop.
- The delegate must have read and reviewed a copy of the Standard prior to the course for better understanding of the standard during the training.
- At the end of the course, each delegate is required to be assessed with an exam.
- The exam consists of 50 questions and delegate is required to score 75% to pass an exam.
At the end of the course, the delegates will receive an attendance certificate and another certificate after successful pass of an exam, issued by BRCGS.
25% of training cost is applied when delegate decided to cancel training 10 days prior to the training date.
When there are less than 10 delegates, training will be rescheduled or cancelled, and delegate will be notified immediately. In case of cancellation of class, the delegate will be reimbursed for the training fees immediately.